At a minimum you are required to register some basic information about your company, such as the details of your directors and your official address, and file annual reports and accounts to disclose your annual income and expenditure.
Registering information about your company and filing annual reports and accounts puts the information in the public domain. This ensures that anyone can find out basic facts and figures about your company. As well as complying with your statutory obligations, this also ensures that your company is run in a transparent and accountable manner.
Taxwell can help you complete and file your company’s annual return and annual accounts, ensuring you never miss a deadline. We can also help keep your company’s paperwork in apple pie order by dealing with company director or secretary changes and any other notifications you have a legal obligation to file.
We can do the following for you:
- Preparing and filing of the annual return
- Issuing reminders when annual returns are due
- File your annual accounts
- Routine maintenance of statutory register
- Writing Board Minutes for your meetings
- Appointing directors for the company
- Termination of directors of the company
- Issue and allotment of share capital
- Maintaining company share register
- Maining company officers register